We are looking for the right couple (or individual) to join our resort family. Located in the heart of Otter Tail Lakes Country, MN, we are one of Minnesota’s most historic and popular family resorts. Situated on the shores of East Silent Lake, our property is comprised of 50 acres of beautiful woods, trails and landscaping. Our accommodation is new or newly remodeled, including cabins, vacation homes and guest suites. Our guests are incredibly kind and fun to be around. If you like the idea of LIVING in one of Minnesota’s favorite vacation destinations, keep reading!
As a family owned and operated resort, we are seeking more than just “help.” Our employees are the heart of our business and truly and extension of our family. As such, we are looking for a couple (or individual) looking for meaningful experiences and relationships.
Important Qualities and Characteristics Include:
- Enjoy being around people of all ages
- Excellent customer service
- Hard working
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Lawn and grounds maintenance
- General cleaning and maintenance of cabins
- Guest services – including greeting guests, checking in/out, collecting payments, help with boats, etc.
- Restaurant support – including taking orders, serving food and help in kitchen.
- Help with events and activities
- Reservation management
- Driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Fluent in English
- Non-drug users
- No criminal history (background check will be performed)
- No children (except as visitors)
- Pets may be allowed based on circumstances
- This position is part-time, seasonal. Must be available from May – October. However, we do have year round opportunity available for interested couple.
- Couple will receive free accommodation in a recently remodeled 2 bed/2 bath cabin. Cabin is fully furnished with kitchen appliances, washer and dryer. All utilities (i.e. water, lp gas, electric, sanitation, internet, and satellite television) are included.
- In exchange for accommodation, couple will perform 40 hours of total/combined work (i.e. 20 hours/person) at the resort.
- Additional paid work (beyond 40 combined hours) is available at an hourly rate to be negotiated based on experience and qualifications.
- Access to all resort amenities, including use of boats and other recreational equipment.