The following policies allow us to provide our guests with excellent service and accommodation while assuring that you and your family have relaxing and carefree vacation East Silent Resort. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For any questions about availability or reservations please call us. For the Lakeside Cabins, rates reflect the rentals “base occupancy” which changes depending on the season. Occupancy includes the total number of adults and children (1 year of age and older). The “additional guest fee” is $25/night and $125/week. Please note that each vacation rental has a designated “maximum occupancy.” There is a two-night minimum stay outside of our summer season for all vacation rentals. In addition, there is a three-night minimum stay over some holidays. (During these special times, we may also require pre-payment in full.)
Reservations must be accompanied by an advance deposit. A 25% deposit is required (check, cash, credit). All deposits are required within 7 days of reservation. The remaining balance is due at check-in.
Because of the size and propensity of advance bookings, cancellations affect us significantly. Therefore, we adhere to a strict booking and cancellation policy. All deposits are nonrefundable. However, if you cancel your reservation outside 90 days, we will hold your deposit for one year. During that time, you may apply the deposit to another reservation at East Silent Resort that works better for you. (If you do not rebook within the year, the deposit is forfeit). If you cancel within 90 days of your reservation and we are not able to rebook your unit for the same reservation period, you are responsible for the entire cost of the reservation.
Taxes & Service Charge Policy:
Rates are subject to 6.875% Minnesota sales tax and 0.50% Otter Tail County Tax.
- Cabin Check-in time is 3:00 PM. Check-out time is 9:00 AM.
- Lake Home Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 10:00 AM.
- Pets are not allowed. With advanced notice, we will gladly assist you in locating a nearby boarding facility.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Upon departure, please leave cabin clean and free of damage.
- There is an additional fee of $25/night or $125/week for all persons above the cabins base occupancy. (Please check cabins maximum occupancy.)
- For the privacy and security of our resort guests, please register all visitors at the office. A $15 day guest fee (per visitor, per day) will be applied to your bill.
- Dock space for one boat is included with your cabin rental. Additional dock space may be rented for $10/day or $50/week.
- We assume no liability or responsibility for private boats or personal equipment.
- There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk and please watch your children!
- Campfires are not allowed near cabins or in grills. A common fire ring is available for campfires.