The following policies allow us to provide our guests with excellent service and accommodation while assuring that you and your family have relaxing and carefree vacation East Silent Resort. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For any questions about availability or reservations please call us. All rates are for the 2013 season and may be subject to change. For the Lakeside Cabins, rates reflect the rentals “base occupancy” which changes depending on the season. Occupancy includes the total number of adults and children (1 year of age and older). The “additional guest fee” is $25/night and $125/week. Please note that each vacation rental has a designated “maximum occupancy.” There is a two-night minimum stay for all vacation rentals. In addition, there is a three-night minimum stay over some holidays. (During these special times, we may also require pre-payment in full.)
Reservations must be accompanied by an advance deposit. For the Lakeside Cabins, there is a minimum deposit of one night stay for reservations less than one week. For weekly rental, a $200 deposit is required for 1-bedroom cabins; $300 for 2-bedroom cabins; and $450 for 3 bedroom cabins. For the Luxury Lake Homes and Guest Rooms/Suites, a 25% deposit is required. All deposits are required within 7 days of reservation. This allows you to pay by check if you so desire. Visa, Master Card, and Discover credit cards are also accepted.
Because of the size and propensity of advance bookings, cancellations affect us significantly. Therefore, we adhere to a strict booking and cancellation policy. All deposits are nonrefundable. However, if you cancel your reservation outside 90 days, we will hold your deposit for one year. During that time, you may apply the deposit to another reservation at East Silent Resort that works better for you. (If you do not rebook within the year, the deposit is forfeit). If you cancel within 90 days of your reservation and we are not able to rebook your unit for the same reservation period, you are responsible for the entire cost of the reservation.
Taxes & Service Charge Policy:
Rates are subject to 6.875% Minnesota sales tax.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM. Check-out time is 9:00 AM.
- Pets are not allowed. With advanced notice, we will gladly assist you in locating a nearby boarding facility.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Upon departure, please leave cabin clean and free of damage.
- There is an additional fee of $25/night or $125/week for all persons above the cabins base occupancy. (Please check cabins maximum occupancy.)
- For the privacy and security of our resort guests, please register all visitors at the office. A $15 day guest fee (per visitor, per day) will be applied to your bill.
- Dock space for one boat is included with your cabin rental. Additional dock space may be rented for $10/day or $50/week.
- We assume no liability or responsibility for private boats or personal equipment.
- There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk and please watch your children!
- Campfires are not allowed near cabins or in grills. A common fire ring is available for campfires.