Are you someone that was born with the ‘hospitality gene’? One that enjoys working with people, can encourage a team, and has a drive for success. If this is you—we want you on our team.
Where we work… we smile. Not because we have to, because it comes naturally. You will find that working at East Silent Resort means something more than just making a living. You can pursue your goals, make life-long connections and have fun—all while delivering the best guest service and helping create a lifetime of memories for our guests.
Come work in beautiful Otter Tail Lakes Country at one of Minnesota's most historic resorts. We have several positions open now.
Do you love RVing and want to spend your summer as a work camper in the heart of Otter Tail Lakes Country, MN. We are one of Minnesota's most historic and popular family resorts. Situated on the shores of East Silent Lake, our property is comprised of 50 acres of beautiful woods, trails and landscaping. Our accommodation is new or newly remodeled, including cabins, vacation homes and guest suites. Our guests are incredibly kind and fun to be around. If you like the idea of LIVING in one of Minnesota’s favorite vacation destinations, keep reading! As a family owned and operated resort, we are seeking more than just "help." Our employees are the heart of our business and truly and extension of our family. As such, we are looking for a couple (or individual) looking for meaningful experiences and relationships.
Important Qualities and Characteristics Include:
- Enjoy being around people of all ages
- Excellent customer service
- Hard working
- Housekeeping - All employees assist with cleaning of cabins and vacation homes. During the summer season (June - Aug), cleaning occurs every Friday and Saturday from approx. 9 AM - 3 PM. It equates to approximately 10-16 hours of cleaning per week. We understand cleaning isn't for everyone. However, if you can't or don't want to clean, this isn't the right position for you.
For individuals looking for hours and duties beyond cleaning, we have a wide variety of opportunities based on interests and experience. These include:
- Lawn and grounds maintenance
- General maintenance of facilities including building repairs, preventative maintenance, etc.
- Guest services – including greeting guests, checking in/out, collecting payments, help with boats, etc.
- Snack bar support – including taking orders, serving food and help in kitchen
- Help with events and activities
- Programming – assisting with our wide variety of resort activities
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Cleaning experience
- Construction and building maintenance
- Equipment and small engine maintenance/repair
- $15+/hour, depending on experience, for all hours worked
- Access to all resort amenities, including use of fishing boats and other recreational equipment
- Full hook-up RV site and WiFi included
- This position is part-time, seasonal
- Must be available from May – September
- Must provide your own RV