East Silent Lake Resort is one of Minnesota’s most historic resorts. It was established in 1915 by Charles Bublitz, a pastor, who wanted to provide a summer retreat where his friends and family could make memories. Today, over 100 years later, East Silent Lake Resort is committed to preserving this timeless family tradition.
East Silent Lake Resort is a special 67 wooded acre property canopied with mature trees that provide natural beauty in all seasons. The shoreline measures 800-feet and includes a marina and sandy swimming beach that is perfect for warm sunny days.
The resort is a blend of traditional cabins and newly constructed lake homes. The resort accommodations include all the modern amenities you desire for your vacation getaway. All of the services, amenities, and activities created for resort guests are also available for you to enjoy. Examples of current amenities include:
- Youth activities and programming
- Sports courts with basketball, pickleball, and sand volleyball
- Fishing guides, bait shop and cleaning house
- Regular social events
- Personal concierge service
- Water skiing, wakeboarding and surf lessons
- Boat rental and storage
- Docking privileges
- Campfires with pre-cut wood
- Fitness center and massage services
- Marina services including boat cleaning, tube rentals and gas sales
- Winter recreation including snowshoes, cross country ski trails, ice fishing and snowmobile rental
In 2015, on our 100th Anniversary, we began construction on the new lodge. The lodge was designed with families in mind. It serves as the center of hospitality with a front desk for reservations, check-in/check-out, and assistance with special arrangements and requests. In addition, the new lodge also includes a snack bar, game/recreation areas, guest laundry, indoor and outdoor gathering spaces, meeting rooms, store and gift shop and a fitness center.
No assurances are made as to the nature or availability of these amenities. Some amenities are subject to additional fees.