Johanna Wilson, nationally respected quilt designer, author and teacher, returns to East Silent Resort in August 2008 for quilting retreat.
ABOUT THE RETREAT
Everything we do is aimed at making your quilting retreat memorable. From check in to check out, you will meet new friends, share ideas, have fun and quilt to your hearts’ content in your own lakeside cabin. This affordable three-night retreat is packed with opportunities to socialize, sew, shop and pamper yourself.
ABOUT JOHANNA WILSON
Jo is a quilt author, designer & teacher who has built a national reputation upon her ability to make quilting an exciting creative and satisfying process. Her style is to personalize the quilting process and to encourage both beginning and experienced quilters to develop their ability to create works of art in a variety of fabrics and designs. Jo has published seven books and more than thirty patterns.
AVAILABLE RETREAT DATES FOR 2008:
- Aug. 23rd to Aug. 26th (3 nights)
- Aug. 26th to Aug. 29th (3 nights)
- OR, take advantage of both workshops by staying all week (Aug. 26th to Aug. 30th). Best Value!
- Price per person for 2 bedroom cabins: Begins at $228 (2/cabin), $152 (3/cabin), $114 (4/cabin).
- Price per person for 3 bedroom cabins: Begins at $175 (4/cabin), $140 (5/cabin), $117 (6/cabin).
INCLUDED IN RETREAT COST:
- 3 nights lodging
- Workshop with Johanna Wilson
- Continental breakfast morning of workshops
- Workspaces, irons, ironing boards, and extension cords
- All of our resort amenities
ITEMS TO BRING:
- Projects and fabric
- Sewing machine
- Books, patterns, scissors, rotary cutters, specialty lighting, rulers, cutting boards