This Baked Broccoli Parmesan Dip from www.damndelicious.net will be a great snack while at the lake! For your next vacation at East Silent Lake Resort make this delicious dip and your family will be happy the rest of the trip! This recipe serves 6 and only take 35 minutes to make!
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• 1/4 cup Panko (**Panko is a Japanese-style breadcrumb and can be found in the Asian section of your local grocery store.)
• 8 ounces
Cream Cheese, at room temperature
• 2 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
• 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
• 1/4 cup milk
• 1 tablespoon Emeril’s Essence Creole Seasoning
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add Panko and cook, stirring, until browned and toasted, about 3 minutes; set aside
3. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, broccoli, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, sour cream, Parmesan, milk, Emeril’s Essence, garlic powder and onion powder; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Spread broccoli mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheddar cheese. Place into oven and bake until bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.
5. Serve immediately, sprinkled with Panko, if desired.