Do you love bacon? Do you love cheeseburgers? Do you love pizza? If you answered yes to all three, then you will absolutely love this recipe from www.lovegrowswild.com for Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza! This delicious meal is perfect for your family to enjoy while on vacation at East Silent Lake Resort. This quick and easy recipe will surely be a hit for both you and the kids this summer at the lake!
• 1 can refrigerated pizza crust
• 1 pound extra lean ground beef
• 6 slices bacon, cut into 1″ pieces
• 1/2 large onion, finely diced
• 8 oz Velveeta, cut into 1/2″ cubes
• 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
• 1 tablespoon steak grill seasoning
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• shredded lettuce, for garnish
• chopped tomato, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Press the pizza crust into a 12″ pizza pan and bake for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a large skillet, cook the bacon over medium low heat until browned and crispy. Remove onto a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Set aside.
4. In another large skillet, add the beef and onion and cook over medium heat until beef is browned and onions are tender. Drain fat and return to the skillet.
5. Add steak seasoning and Worcestershire and stir to combine.
6. Then add the cubed Velveeta and stir until melted.
7. Spread mustard over the pizza crust then top with the beef mixture.
8. Add shredded cheddar on top and bake for 10 minutes until the crust is golden and cheese is melted.
9. Add the cooked bacon, lettuce, and tomato and cut into wedges to serve.
**For thinner crust, press the pizza dough into a larger pan. You can also use a rectangular baking sheet.