Do you like bacon? Do you like Mac & Cheese? Do you like egg rolls? If you answered yes to all three questions, then this is the PERFECT lunch time meal at the lake for you and your family! This awesome recipe from www.missinthekitchen.com is so easy to make. Just mix up your family’s favorite Mac & Cheese, toss in some bacon, and roll it up in the egg rolls. For extra flavor, dip these delicious Bacon Mac & Cheese stuff egg rolls in barbeque sauce! Your family will love this quick and delicious lunch during their stay at East Silent Lake Resort!
Yield: 8 egg rolls
• 2 cups macaroni and cheese, chilled
• 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
• 8 egg roll wrappers
• vegetable oil for frying
• barbecue sauce for dipping
• Heat oil in a deep fryer or Dutch Oven to 350 degrees F.
• Mix macaroni and cheese and bacon together. Spoon about 1/4 cup onto each egg roll wrapper. Dampen edges of egg roll wrapper with water. Roll up according to package directions.
• Cover with a damp paper towel until ready to fry.
• Repeat with remaining ingredients.
• Fry egg rolls, a few at a time until well browned, about 4 minutes. Drain on paper towel-lined plate.
• Cut egg rolls in half and serve with barbecue sauce.