No vacation time at East Silent Lake Resort is complete without gooey, delicious s’mores by the fire overlooking the lake on a cool Minnesota night. So if you’re longing for that summer time s’mores sensation like I am, here’s a recipe that will curb your cravings! The best part is, it only takes 20 minutes to make and you don’t even have to bake it. So try out this recipe from www.littlekitchenbigbites.com and your taste buds will thank you.
• 1/2 cup butter, melted
• 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 2 cups powdered sugar
• 1¼ cups peanut butter
• 8-12 ounces marshmallow fluff
• 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 2-3 cups mini peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
• Mix butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and peanut butter together until completely combined.
• Press into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
• Spread a layer marshmallow fluff over the graham cracker crust. It’s a little tricky but it will spread.
• Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments stirring in between until melted. Pour over fluff layer and spread gently.
• Sprinkle peanut butter cups on top and press down gently.
• Refrigerate bars until set for 30-60 minutes.
• Cut into bars and serve. Store bars in the fridge. They will soften at room temperature.