Summer time means grilling time! This Honey-Mustard Teriyaki Chicken and Peach Kabobs is the perfect summertime recipe at the lake. This delicious recipe is from www.diethood.com. Imagine grilled chicken marinated in a honey-mustard teriyaki sauce, on a skewer with peaches and veggies… what could be better!? This recipe takes about 2 hours to make and grill and serves about 6 people. Try out this Honey-Mustard Terriyaki Chicken and Peach Kabobs this summer when you vacation at East Silent Lake Resort!
• For the Marinade
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cleaned, cut into bite-size cubes
• For the Kabobs
- 2 peaches, washed, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 onion, sliced into 2-inch cubes
- 8 bamboo skewers
1. Combine marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined.
2. Set aside 1/2-cup of the marinade and pour the rest of the marinade into a large re-sealable plastic bag.
3. Add chicken to the bag, turning to coat.
4. Zip it closed and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. Preheat grill.
6. Put the chicken, peaches, and the rest of the ingredients onto the skewers.
7. Place the kabobs on the grill over direct medium-heat.
8. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally and brushing with the reserved marinade.
9. Serve and enjoy with your family!