Whether you’re looking for a romantic gourmet dinner or a quick place to grab a hamburger, our area offers all kinds of dining experiences. The coffee’s always on at the Loon’s Nest in Vergas, where you can get a cup and a slice of pie for 1.25 each afternoon. Just down the road are Skal and Billie’s, casual restaurants where you can get a great burger and a drink. Another few miles is Spanky’s, offering fine dining with an incredible view of Rose Lake. Head just a few miles east of the resort into Dent, where the staff at Nootzi’s Cafe will treat you like old friends and provide a delicious meal. The Perham community, just twenty miles from the resort, also offers many dining options, including small cafes such as Ma’s Coffee Shop or Lakes Café to the famous Zorbaz Pizza on Little Pine Lake.
Featured Otter Tail Country Dining Experiences:
- Skal: The best of casual dining in Vergas, Skal offers a variety of burgers, sandwiches and wraps as well as some unique Scandinavian items. They offer a full bar with daily drink specials.
- Spanky’s Stone Hearth: Fresh seafood and steaks are featured at Spanky’s, where they offer fine dining in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.
- Zorbaz: Known for it’s deliciouz pizza, casual atmosphere, and lakefront locations, Zorbaz on Little Pine Lake in Perham will please the whole family and is perfect for large groups.
- Nootzi’s: Offering delicious homemade meals and service with a smile, Nootzie’s in Dent is always provides a wonderful dining experience.
- Loon’s Nest: A step back in time, Loon’s Nest is a small, quaint café on main street in Vergas.