Winter has come and gone and we are preparing for Summer! We are currently still looking for reliable and motivated individuals to help maintain and clean high quality vacation homes and cabins for Fridays and Saturdays. It’s a great opportunity to earn additional summer income, the starting wages average $15 per hour, and there are flexible start dates and scheduling options available!
Our second opening is a resort host for our Volunteer Resort Host Program. We are looking for a person or couple for our Volunteer Host Program. They will receive a free seasonal camping space (from May – Sept.) in exchange for 25 – 30 hours of work each week.
The resort host will receive:
- Free seasonal campsite from May – Sept. (including utilities). Host provides RV.
- Access to all resort amenities, including dock-space.
- Discounted lodging for friends and family.
- Identifying attire.
- Complementary pass to Maplewood State Park.
The Host Responsibilities include:
- Staff lodge and store.
- Greet guests, answer their questions and orient them to the resort and amenities.
- Help maintain grounds by watering flowers, mowing, light raking, etc.
- Help with resort programs such as ice cream socials, pontoon cruises, etc.
- Other projects and assignments based on resort needs.
Required Qualifications and Conditions:
- Ability to get along well with people.
- Ability to physically assist with exterior ground maintenance, etc.
- Ability to adapt to changing work conditions.
- Provide an insured recreational vehicle camping unit, personal equipment and items.
If you are interested in either of these two openings please contact us at (800) 242-6904 or email us at [email protected]