On those hot summer days who doesn’t need a quick drink to keep the energy up and the activities going! I know here at East Silent Lake Resort in Otter Tail Lakes Country we do! Try this strawberry punch to quench the thirst from reciipes.blogspot.com. It’s something the whole family will enjoy and keep the summer fun going.
• 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
• 2-1/4 cups water
• 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1 quart strawberry ice cream
• 2-1/2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
• 1 Pint Fresh Strawberries
1. In a punch bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
2. Add ice cream; stir gently.
3. Add ginger ale; stir gently.
4. Cut Fresh Strawberries and add to punch.
5. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 quarts.
Look for recipe ideas like this on East Silent Lake Resort’s Pinterest Page, and “Amazing Appetizers as ESR | Recipes” board!