Have you ever been on vacation and had to make the dessert for supper? Try making this simple no bake recipe from iheartnaptime.net. With the simplicity of how it is made, instead of spending all your time cooking, you will be relaxing! Here is what you’ll need:
- 36 regular OREO’s
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 1 (12 oz) container Cool Whip, divided
- 2 (3.9 oz) pkg. chocolate instant pudding
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Butter a 9×13 dish and set aside.
- Crush OREO’s in a zip top bag with a rolling pin. Add melted butter into the bag and mix until combined. Press OREO mixture into the bottom of the dish and place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl whip the cream cheese until fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk and sugar. Mix until combined. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip, then spread the mixture lightly over the crust. Place in the fridge for another 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine the chocolate pudding and cold milk. Whisk together until thick. Then spread over the top of the cream cheese layer. Place back in the fridge for another 5-10 minutes to allow pudding to set.
- Once pudding has set spread remaining Cool Whip on the chocolate layer and then top with chocolate chips. Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours before serving.
For more delicious recipes check out our East Silent Resort Pinterest Page!